Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Baxter says Cavcav is "bonkers"

Recently sacked Genclerbirligi coach has described Chairman Ilhan Cavcav as "bonkers". In an interview with kick.com Baxter said he was called in after the loss on Sunday night and was shouted at.

“The chairman calls me in and rants at me, even going on about my family. Then he stops ranting and simply says; ‘Okay, you can pack your things and go.’

“I’ve never met anything like him. He couldn’t even remember my name,” Baxter says.

“He’s bonkers … off the wall. He had me in meetings every day. Injured players, he’d force them to attend four sessions a day with a personal trainer."

yep... asdfghj

2 comments:

  1. Is this something we didn't know already me asks ??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One good bit of news today... Gencler have just tweeted that Ante Kulusic is returning!!!

    ReplyDelete