Sunday, October 06, 2013

Well, that was a crap result

I didn't quite get around to giving the Gencler-Fener report. Sorry about that. Similarly I'm not really going to get around to this report.

Sivas 2 - 0 Genclerbirligi 

I didn't watch the match. I didn't listen to the radio report. I have almost nothing to say.

The Twitter world is pretty angry though with various calls for Cavcav and Cem Onuk to resign. The basic line is that we let so many people go at the end of last season and haven't properly replaced them.

Hard to argue against that.

This is going to be a very long season.

1 comment:

  1. Well, on the upside, at least there are other teams struggling at the moment, notably the two Kayseri teams and Elazig.

    Still a long way to go, however, in the meantime, if you need some of my optimism pills I still have some left over from the past 2 years of being an Ankaragücü fanatik !!!

    ReplyDelete