Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Antalyaspor in treble Ankaragucu swoop !






According to reports from various media sources Antalyaspor have made a triple swoop for Ankaragucu trio Enes Kubat, Bayram Olgun and Timur Ozgoz. Its believed that Enes has agreed a move whilst Bayram has an offer but no decision has been made.

Timur is also believed to have a contract offer but again no decision has been made. Enes who is 19 years old has been on the first team fringes for the last two season. He broke into the team half way through this season scoring 2 goals. The youngster impressed with his pace and work rate.

More news to follow....

3 comments:

  1. Will there be any leaves left on the tree after the transfer window opens at the end of this week ??!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your boots looked out Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still using my referee's whistle at school when I'm Duty Teacher, but ..... a dinny think my boots would be much good these days. First I have to lose that 'Efes Spread' and then step up the training schedule. However, I'll keep my telephone ON just in case they need me !!!

    ReplyDelete