Thursday, August 07, 2008

Berlin calling




"With bloody heart I am watching far from Ankara what is going over there with my beloved Gencler," wrote Lanky Kanka Jorg in an e-mail that popped into The round ball in Ankara's inbox last night.

No description of the photo needed really. Even Sir Eski Kanka must know what the structure behind Lanky Kanka is. What I'd like to know is whether Lanky Kanka wore the strip to Obama's "Change we can believe in - starting with Cavcav" speech a couple of weeks ago.

1 comment:

  1. Been there .... been there !!!

    However, there was the small problem of a bloody big wall when I was there !

    One day whilst there, I took a boat trip down Lake Tegal. During the lunch break at the southern end of the lake, I went for a stroll in the woods and almost became a prisoner when I stumbled across a checkpoint manned by an East German soldier.

    However, using my `silver tongue` I managed to talk myself back into the West !

    No such problems these days thank God.

    By the way, a fantastic photo shoot Lanky Kanka and look forward to seeing you again soon.

    ReplyDelete