Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A FIRST FOR THE TURKISH FOOTBALL FEDERATION (TFF)

Greetings Kankas and Kankies.

Difficult to believe, but I have to praise the TFF - this is an all time first on this blog !!!

Imagine my surprise when the fixtures for this month AND next month have been released to the press so far ahead of schedule. Absolutely amazing, and I have to say that reluctantly they have my appreciation.

So, diaries out and make a note of these upcoming fixtures.....

Sunday 25 November - KO 2pm - ANKARAGUCU v Manisa
Gaziantep v Gencler

Friday 30 November - KO 8pm - Gencler v Trabzon

Saturday 1 December - KO 2pm - Konya v ANKARAGUCU

Saturday 8 December - KO 2pm - ANKARAGUCU v Kasimpasa

Sunday 9 December - KO 2pm - Istanbul BSB v Gencler

Sunday 16 December - KO 3.30pm - Gencler v Fenerbahce
KO 7pm - Besiktas v ANKARAGUCU

Saturday 22 December - KO 2pm - ANKARAGUCU v Kayseri

Sunday 23 December - KO 3.30pm - Sivas v Gencler

Hope to see some of you on Sunday for ANKARAGUCU's victoreeeee against Manisa.

All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

5 comments:

  1. Well done on releasing next month's fixtures now but what the hell were they doing not releasing this weekend's matches until yesterday. Bloody hopeless jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Oz, agreed they are a joke, but on this occasion I'm keeping my sword in my scabbard !!

    By the way, should be an interesting day for us all on the 16th of December ?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except that I shall be in Australia. I shall have to figure out how to watch it there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:46 pm

    All right! I have been waiting for years for the opportunity to organize my life around Gucu games and now TFF finally gives me the chance! It comes late but it is welcome. Look for a seriously large contingent of Bilkent Gucu fanatics this weekend for the Manisa match! Mountaineering Kanka out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind the boyz, just bring lottsa Babes yessssss !!!

    Looking for a good report of the match from Mountaineering Kanka AND Battle Damaged Kanka, but please try to remember that this is Association Football and not that funny game they play across the Pond !!!

    ReplyDelete