Sunday, July 16, 2006

Promise not amongst the goals

"Preparing in Holland for the new season Genclerbirligi beat the second league team De Graaphschap 4-1. Goals for the black and reds came from Mehmet Cakir, Engin, Abwo and Ali Cansun.

Isaac (Promise) and Nicoise didn't score.

I'm starting to get scared!"

I actually took this very short report from a fellow called Erkan Saglam on a Gencler fansite and would like to point out that therefore I'm not the only person in this world who is not 100 percent convinced that we should be sticking to Promise up front.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:35 pm

    I do not agree with you chris about isaac because i am sure he will start to show us how a great player he will become this season.. At least i hope :)

    erdem ceydilek

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are right Erdem

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:47 pm

    Sorry for calling you by your name :) everyone knows who oz kanka is from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can always delete your comment Erdem. But don't worry, I won't

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I was connected to ANKARAGUCU I would have recommended Promise to Gencler too !!!!

    Titter titter titter from Eski Kanka Jim !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooops....... Oz Kanka has told me before to engage brain before mouth, so.........

    hope I don't have to `eat my words` about Promise if Gencler manage to beat Sekerspor and join ANKARAGUCU in the Sportswriters Cup Final !!!

    All the best from lippy Eski Kanka Jim

    ReplyDelete