Thursday, February 09, 2006

Scoring while going

I'm sure this will go down as one of my weirder posts but I have just found the best urinal in Ankara.

I was at Quick China in Ugur Mumcu Sk with a couple of friends and after a couple of beers I had to go to the loo. The urinal had a sort of plastic covering at the bottom, the sort that stops foreign objects like cigarette butts from clogging up the system, but this plastic covering had something special... a small set of goal posts were there with a ball attached to some sort of spring-type thing.

Much fun ensued as I aimed at the ball and scored more goals than Genclerbirligi have scored all season. I can't think of a better way to ensure that there is no mess in the mens toilets. It definately made going to the "goal-less toilet" at Tappas later Wednesday night a lot more boring.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this important and interesting post Oz Kanka. I've made a reservation for Quick China tonight and can't wait to get into the mens loo. Maybe I can score more goals than Ankaragucu too - that wouldn't be difficult either !!!
    All the best from Eski Kanka Jim

    ReplyDelete